Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 38: Final Projects

Agenda-
Homeroom
Class: Pre-AP Sophomore English
Free Period
Class: AP Senior English
Lunch
Free Period

gave out the project to my other group of sophomores today. They were equally excited to get it. They were a little better about listening to my going over what I want but not much. They were a little bit more original than the other class though. The other class did mostly songs. This group decided to try the adaptation. One group is doing a musical, another is doing a western, another a rap and one is doing a sci-fi western. It is going to be very interesting to see how they all come out. I am excited that they are excited. Everyone was on task as I did my rounds. I hope that it goes well! I told them I am looking to see they understood the plot and themes of Macbeth, that they are creative, that they work well together and that they incorporate another genre successfully. I think they can do this. They are good at being creative and their blogs have really shown me that they are picking up on the themes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment