Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 25: Wow Presentations

Agenda-
Homeroom
Class: Creative Writing
Class: Pre-AP Sophomore English
Class: Senior English

Today the sophomores presented their creative projects that I assigned them over the break. They did amazing! I was doubtful a little bit about the scrolls one group made and about the cake another group built but I have to say that in the end it paid off. All of the projects were so good I had to give everyone 100 points. It was so awesome. I was very proud of them. I especially loved the rap that one group did about the real Macbeth. I am hoping I can convince them to send me a copy of it or something. I would love to have it. I can’t wait to see what tomorrow’s class has in store for me. I am betting it will be equally wonderful. I am really glad I decided to assign this project. They found out a lot of very useful information that will be necessary in understanding the play and at the same time they had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment