Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 12: Name Game

Agenda-
Homeroom
Class: Pre-AP Sophomore English
Free time
Class: AP Senior English
Lunch
Prep Period

Today I did a name game with the students in both English classes. I had them write their name on a piece of paper. Then I called for three volunteers. I then told them they were to mix the pieces of paper with their names on them up and I was going to guess which name went with which face. Their goal was to stump me. The students had a lot of fun trying to stump me but I got everyone right. After we did that a few times I went around the room and said everyone’s name. I got them all right! I was pretty impressed with myself for being able to remember everyone’s name. And the students seemed to be having fun with it. I know I was! I hope that the next activity I do with them goes so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment