Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 69: Too Funny

Agenda-
Homeroom
Class: Pre-AP Sophomore English
Free Period
Class: AP Senior English
Lunch
Free Period

Today was a pretty uneventful day. I spent some time grading the sophomore’s Holocaust Victim Memorial wall and then I graded Hanson’s poetry portfolio. It wasn’t bad but it was missing a lot of pieces. The sophomores were working on their multi-genre research projects so I had time to grade.

The seniors did their first presentations of something funny for their “what’s so funny” unit. It was fun. We ate pizza and laughed a lot. Nate and Shayne presented today. Nate had a bit from Scary Movie 4. It was funny however, that movie isn’t something I would go out of my way to see. I usually just wait till they are on tv. All of the Scary Movies eventually end up on tv. Shayne did an episode of Drew Carey’s Improv-a-ganza. It was awesome. A lot like Whose Line Is It Anyway but still very funny. After that I showed some scenes from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I love that movie. I think this unit is very interesting and I wish I could be here for the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment