Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 67: Winding Down

Agenda-
Homeroom
Class: Pre-AP Sophomore English
Free Period
Class: AP Senior English
Lunch
Free Period

The sophomores finished up their memorial for the Holocaust Victim wall. I think there are still a few missing but most of them are up. I will have to go through and grade them soon. For the most part I have been very pleased with what they have created. They did a really good job internalizing their victim and appreciating their life stories.

With the seniors it was game day. We played anomia. So much fun. I couldn’t help but notice that Hanson was doing the same hand gesture all the time so then I was making fun of him for it. He was easy to get cards from if he wasn’t paying attention. If he was paying attention it was harder because he would say what was on the card and threw you off. I will have to remember that strategy in the future. I won the first game and did well the second game. Shayne won the second game. He got good at it fast. I really enjoy this class. They are a tight knit group but fairly welcoming. You just have to be willing to let them tease you a bit. Or in Heidi’s case, let them be very blunt with you. I’ll miss them when I am gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment